Endura MT500 Burner Flat MTB Shoes
As part of Endura’s first foray into the world of mountain bike footwear, the MT500 Burner Flat MTB Shoes deliver superior traction for aggressive trail and downhill cycling. Their cutting edge design is the culmination of thousands of hours of research and features Ergonomistry™ technology to enhance the fit and performance. Born in Scotland, these shoes are suitable for all-weather conditions, with their wipe-clean, low absorbency materials preventing waterlogging.
The crux of any mountain bike flat shoe is its traction, and the MT500 Burner does not disappoint. Endura’s in-house StickyFoot™ Grip rubber is exceptionally grippy, deforming around the pins to ensure a solid connection between you and the bike. Aggressive heel and toe treads grip into the mud when off the bike, while an EVA midsole offers impact protection for when things go awry.
- Highly durable upper fabrics with perforated panels for enhanced ventilation
- Low absorbency materials with a quick-dry lining
- Ergonomistry™ footbed maximises comfort and power transfer
- StickyFoot™ Grip contact areas provide a great connection with pedals
- Toe and heel sections deploy StickyFoot™ Dura in an aggressive tread pattern to provide superb walking grip and durability.
- Flex profile balances stiffness and flex for power transfer and control
- Traditional laces and additional Velcro® strap lock your feet in place
- Tongue gaiter help keeps mud and dirt out
- Sharkskin fabric-lined heel cup helps hold the foot in place
- Reinforced toe and heel boxes offer protection from flying trail debris