Endura MT500 Full Face MTB Helmet
Endura’s MT500 Full Face MTB Helmet provides a huge amount of protection for enduro or hardcore trail riding, yet is light enough to be worn all day. The Koroyd core ensures excellent energy dissipation in the event of an impact whilst retaining good ventilation and airflow thanks to the large vents and air intake zone. There is a micro-adjustment fit system with a dial that can be operated with one hand so that a perfect fit can be achieved and the padding inside has an antibacterial treatment to keep it feeling fresh after a hard session. The helmet is compatible with both goggles and sunglasses.
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to ASTM F1952 and CE Standard EN1078:2012 + 1 A1:2012
- 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee
- High-performance downhill style full face mountain bike helmet
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Fully goggle compatible
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking padding
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: S/M: 520-550 grams, M/L: 580-640 grams, L/XL: 680-750 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".