Endura MT500 Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey II
Sper versatile, the Endura MT500 Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey II can be worn as a mid-layer or as an outer layer, as the conditions dictate, to warm the mountain biker on the trails in chilly to cold weather.
The main body sections are made from a highly insulating fabric that also manages moisture to combat excessive levels of perspiration. This primary material is partnered by durable, windproof panels on the chest and the arms to combat wind chill while riding.
A hood that fits comfortably under a helmet is added to increase thermal protection while zipped pockets on the torso and inside the jersey provide secure storage space for valuables and smaller ride essentials.
- Versatile mountain bike mid-layer long sleeved top for cool days riding
- Insulating main body fabric with good moisture management properties
- Critical element protection provided by durable windproof panels on the front torso and sleeves
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Large front zipped pockets with glasses wipe
- Silicone shoulder prints
- Snug fitting, under helmet hood