Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket
Whether you're a weekend warrior or a seasoned pro, the Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket has the durability and performance to keep you riding when the forecast might suggest otherwise. The waterproof ExoShell60™ three-layer fabric hits an impressive breathability rating of 60,000 gm/m2/24hr and contains no PFC's, so it's unsurprising that this is a multi-award-winning garment. Stretch panelling maximises freedom of movement for unrestricted trail riding and the backpack-compatible vents keep the air flowing when the times comes to climb back up the fire-road.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60™ three-layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- 3D adjustable hood with collar retention system
- Ventilation by large underarm two-way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with backpack
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Water-repellent VISLON® zip with storm flap
- Reflective trims on hood, cuff and rear tail
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Waterproof: 18000
- Breathability: 64000
Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.