Endura MT500 Womens Spray Baggy Trouser II
Extreme comfort and protection from the water are granted by the Endura MT500 Women's Spray Baggy Trouser II to make it the ideal companion for fast and furious rides during wet and cold days on the trails.
Durable and stretchy material is used for the leg panels and affords great comfort when pedalling hard. This material has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ward off the spray when charging hard through puddles and streams. The seat panel is waterproof and joined together by sealed seams to grant total protection from mud being flicked up by the rear wheel while zipped thigh vents prevent overheating during more intense riding.
Toughened inner ankle sections guard against chain and crank rub while the outer ankles have a zipped format to shut out the elements. The unrestrictive fit is kept perfectly in position by the flexible and adjustable waistband, and this also integrates the Clickfast system so that padded shorts can be worn underneath. Zipped hand pockets complete the trouser by providing space to carry essentials.
- The ultimate do it all mountain biking trouser gives protection from water and is comfortable
- Lightweight, durable, four-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- Waterproof, three-layer seam taped seat panel for tyre spray protection
- Durable inner ankle panels
- Zipped ankle with gusset and snap down pullers
- Zipped thigh vents with snap down pullers
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro® side waist adjusters
- Zipped hand pockets
- Clickfast™ liner compatible