Endura MT500 Womens Waterproof Jacket
Possessing a complete feature set with which to attack the foul weather, the Endura MT500 Womens Waterproof Jacket inspires mountain bike riders to ride through even the harshest of winter conditions.
Total waterproofing is given by the rugged three-layer ExoShell40DR material that is utilised for the main panels of the jacket, and these are linked via sealed seams to cancel any chances of water ingress. This fabric is also highly breathable, with large underarm vents to ensure that the rider never overheats when attacking climbs or demanding singletrack. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and water-repellent front zip further increase shielding from cold rain and icy winds.
Flexible shoulder panels allow freedom of movement, regardless of riding position or trail complexity and lycra cuffs are soft and unrestrictive against the wrists and block chilly drafts. Plenty of pockets in various positions look after ride essentials, valuables and ski lift passes while reflective trim on the hood, cuffs and rear tail increase safety when riding at night.
- A jacket that’s packed full of all of the features needed for epic mountain bike rides in the foulest of weather
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR three-layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- 3D adjustable helmet hood
- Water-repellent front zip with storm flap
- Ventilation from large underarm two-way zipped vents extending onto back are compatible with backpacks
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- Soft-touch lycra inner cuff for added comfort and protection
- Reflective trims on hood, cuff and rear tail
Endura MT500 Womens Waterproof Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.