Endura PissPot Helmet
Being suitable for a multitude of cycling activities, the Endura PissPot Helmet protects the head when riding on the road, across the trails, in the park or when commuting.
The lightweight in-moulded construction provides high levels of impact resistance, and its hard outer shell keeps the aesthetic crisp by resisting scrapes and scuffs. This robust construction has several vents to promote a cooling airflow across the head so that overheating doesn’t occur when cycling on hotter days. Comfort is provided by the internal padding that has an antibacterial treatment to keep things fresh and is removable so that it can be easily washed.
The fit can be altered to perfectly suit individual head circumferences via the easy-to-use micro-adjustment system making sure of a snug but pressure-free clasp around the skull.
- A versatile helmet suitable for protecting when riding in the city, on the roads, in the park, or across the dirt
- Lightweight in-mould cycle construction
- Multiple external vents for great air flow and internal air channels to direct air through the helmet
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Certified to CE Standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- Available in two Easy-Fit sizes: S/M (51-57cm head circumference) and L/XL (57-63cm head circumference)
Endura PissPot Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.