Endura Pro SL 2 Bib Short
Endura's Pro SL range has been developed with bike fit experts and tested by professional riders so you can be sure you're getting top performance technology. The Pro SL 2 Bib Short is constructed from power Lycra fabric for a precise fit and compression to reduce the onset of muscle fatigue and improve recovery.
The short has been ergonomically shaped with a multi-panel construction for a perfect on-the-bike position. coldblack® technology reduces the build-up of heat so no matter how tough your training session or race, you'll remain at a comfortable temperature. You need not worry about sun damage thanks to the fabrics UPF50 protection.
Getting the right pad is vital for comfort and enjoyment throughout your ride and the 700 series pad is available in three widths to suit all riders. Reticulated foam has an open cell structure so air can flow more freely and moisture can be moved away from the skin, making this short ideal for hot summer rides. The pad has been developed using pressure mapping software for protection exactly where it's needed, and has an element of elasticity so it moves with your body.
Straight up the body mesh bib straps are lightweight and sit smoothly against your body, so you'll hardly notice them when you're riding. The laser cut rear pocket provides a space for small items and the leg has a raw edge hem and an internal silicone print to keep it securely and smoothly in place.
- High-quality Italian power Lycra® fabric
- coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50
- 700 series pad: Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish and available in three pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped multi-panel construction
- Laser cut rear pocket
- Raw edge hem bands with inner silicone print
- Temperature range: 12° - 27°C