Endura Pro SL Bib Tight II (Medium Pad)
Endura’s Pro SL Bib Tight II with a medium width pad utilises both windproof and Thermoroubaix® panels to provide excellent weather protection for winter miles when the mercury is only just struggling into positive digits. Suitable for use in cold, breezy conditions, the strategic panel placement means that muscles are well protected whilst still allowing for good breathability if conditions do warm up at all and as the windproof panels incorporate four-way stretch, movement isn’t compromised either. By also including a DWR (durable water repellency) treatment, Endura has further increased the tight’s protection level to include light rain and road spray.
The 700 Series chamois features Endura's Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) technology which places the most padding where needed and reduces excess material elsewhere to increase flexibility and prevent the pad from bunching up and chafing. The fast-wicking polyamide/Lycra face fabric wicks away any moisture for long-distance comfort and a 3D mesh zone at the front helps improve airflow. A short zip at the waist helps when putting the tight on and with toilet breaks, whilst large reflective details on the ankle add visibility in low light.
- Four-way high stretch windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® panels with PFC Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) M™ treatment provide insulation, comfort and water repellency
- 700 Series medium width seat pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cosy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Rear facing reflective on ankle