Endura Pro SL Womens DropSeat Bib Short Narrow Pad
Providing all the comfort of bib shorts without the associated inconvenience when nature calls, the Endura Pro SL Womens Dropseat Bib Short with Narrow Pad allows the rear of the short to be unzipped easily. The pro-level 700series pad, developed with the Movistar and Cervelo Bigla World Tour teams, uses a high-stretch, anti-bacterial polyamide and Lycra face fabric for outstanding comfort and moisture management. The CVP process enables the material and pad thickness to be precisely tailored to provide maximum benefit without any excess material where it’s not needed.
The Lycra fabric of the short uses a coldblack finish, a technology which increases the amount of infrared and ultraviolet rays that the fabric reflects, and thus reduces the absorption of heat by the black Lycra for better heat regulation. As an added benefit it also means that the short provides UPF50 from the sun’s rays. In line with it’s pro-level status, the short includes a small laser cut pocket in the small of the back for gels or race radio.
The Pro SL Women’s DropSeat Bib Short is available in three pad widths:
- Narrow Pad < 145mm
- Medium Pad 140 -160mm
- Wide Pad > 155mm
- High quality Italian Power Lycra® fabric
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50
- Women’s 700 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with Antibacterial finish, available in three pad width options
- Women’s specific high wicking 3D mesh bib
- Unique DropSeat™ (DS) zipped construction with improved stretch that allows access for comfort breaks
- Raw edge hem bands with inner silicone print
- Endura 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Weight: 172 grams
- Narrow pad
Endura Pro SL Womens DropSeat Bib Short Narrow Pad Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.