Endura SingleTrack Trouser II
With tough materials and several off-road inspired features, the Endura SingleTrack Trouser II grants performance across all manner of trails, whether uphill and technical or fast and bumpy.
The main panels are made from robust nylon fabrics that resist damage from close encounters with overhanging trail shrubbery and in the event of scrapes and falls. Stretchy sections complement these main panels in critical zones and improve articulation when pedalling hard. Twin and triple-needle stitching keeps the panels together and is hard-wearing while zipped vents on the outside of the thighs provide a cooling airflow for when the intensity is high.
A looser, unrestrictive fit provides a widely appealing aesthetic and gives all day long comfort, and an adjustable waistband keeps the trouser firmly in place at all times. A variety of zipped pockets complete the garment by granting secure storage space for ride essentials and valuables.
- Super tough, fully featured MTB trail pant with a wide-reaching aesthetic that performs whether climbing steep slopes or attacking twisty singletrack
- Tough durable nylon fabrics with large stretch panels
- Critical twin and triple-needle stitching is robust
- Wicking waistband with Velcro adjusters
- Zipped leg vents
- Unrestrictive fit is also knee pad friendly
- Zipped hand and phone pockets
- ClickFast™ liner compatible