Endura Urban Luminite Jacket II
Shielding from the rain and increasing visibility thanks to its comprehensive spec list, the Endura Urban Luminite Jacket II makes commuting across the city on the darkest and wettest mornings a touch easier.
The lightweight 2.5-layer material that comprises the main panels of the jacket is waterproof and windproof to guard against the worst rain, sleet and snow. Fully sealed seams link the panels together and eliminate moisture ingress while the material's inherent breathability couples with underarm vents to prevent the wearer from overheating.
The full front zip is easy to operate despite cold fingers and has an internal storm flap to stop chilly drafts in their tracks. Cosy, fleece-lined pockets provide insulation for the hands when stationary at junctions and a zipped chest pocket looks after valuables and smaller ride essentials. A tailored level of fit is granted, regardless of rider size, thanks to the neatly concealed hem adjusters.
Capping the jacket off are the broad reflective panels that are visible from every angle, and these improve rider safety markedly in low light and heavy traffic.
- A jacket that gives total protection from cold rain and high visibility in low light when commuting
- Lightweight, breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam sealed construction
- Bonded and laser cut double storm flap on centre zip
- Concealed hem adjusters
- Zipped chest pocket and hand warmer pockets with cosy microfleece lining
- Large under arm vents for temperature regulation
- Strategically positioned large reflective panels provide night time visibility