Endura Urban Luminite Waterproof Pant II
The Endura Urban Luminite Waterproof Pant II is made from a breathable, 2.5-layer waterproof fabric to shut out heavy rain but remain comfortable when the riding intensity and sweat rates are high. The material's low weight combines with the slightly looser cut to allow complete freedom of movement, while sealed seams add a further barrier to inclement weather.
A hard-wearing seat panel ensures durability isn't an issue, and the elasticated waist with belt loops and zipped fly keep everything perfectly positioned, even when pedalling hard. Velcro fasteners adjust wide opening ankles to ensure a tight, draft-free fit, and the leg length can be adjusted via a popper fastening system. Large, highly reflective panels complete the design by affording 360-degree visibility when commuting on busy roads.
- The perfect pant for wet weather weekend rides and week day commutes
- Lightweight breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric
- Fully seam sealed construction
- PFC-Free non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Durable seat panel
- Elasticated waist with belt loops, zipped fly and popper closure
- Wide opening ankle zip with storm flap and Velcro® adjustors
- Poppered leg length adjustment
- Highly reflective panels for 360 degree night-time visibility
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams, size M