Endura Windchill Bib Tight
With the perfect collection of cold weather battling attributes, the Endura Windchill Bib Tight keeps the rider warm and comfortable on the most enduring of winter rides.
The forward-facing sections of the legs are shrouded cosily in a windproof and breathable material that guards against the rawest of breezes. Plush Thermoroubaix material is added on the rear of the legs, and this grants warmth while being highly moisture-wicking. Both of these materials feature a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to ward off drizzle and road spray. Broad and insulating bib straps keep the svelte fit of the tight perfectly in place at all times.
All-day comfort in the saddle is given by the gel inserts and ergonomic profile of the 600 series seat pad that also has an antibacterial finish to keep things fresh on the longest rides. A zipped fly and ankles allow for quickly taking the tight off at the end of soggy rides while reflective accents increase visibility to other road users on dark and wet roads.
- A high performance bib tight to combat icy winter winds and long riding distances
- High stretch, windproof, breathable panels in areas most exposed to the elements
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® provides insulation and comfort on rear leg
- An eco-friendly PFC Free DWR treatment provides all-over water repellency
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding and zip fly
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access
- Reflective ankle trim