Exposure Lights Race Mk15 Front Light
A great light for marathons, 24 hour races and road riding at night, Exposure Lights’ Race Mk15 Front Light combines a rugged chassis, powerful LEDs with up to 2,000 lumens and Reflex Technology in a lightweight handlebar-mounted package. Reflex Technology uses 3D digital accelerometers to monitor when the riding is fast and rough or slower and smoother, adjusting the lighting accordingly so that there is no need for manual adjustments, ensuring maximum burn time and great bike control at all times. When not using the Reflex modes, there are multiple other manually selectable options to tailor power and runtime to the ride and an OLED display on the rear of the unit gives accurate information regarding remaining battery life.
- Race Mk15
- QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fast Charging
- Cable Free Design
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 2 x XPL2 LED
- Maximum lumens: 2,000 lumens Reflex Boost, 1,450 constant
- Modes: 10, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes
- Run time: Minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: 5,800 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 6 hours
- Dimensions: 107mm x 46mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 186 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.