FOX 36 Float Factory 150 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
All-new inside and out, the FOX 36 Float Factory 150 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork takes the winning 36 formula and amplifies its performance on the trail. Designed to maximise stiffness to weight, the new lower-leg and arch design is supremely rigid, helping to enhance precision through rock gardens and rooty sections. The latest revision of the GRIP2 damper sees the addition of Variable Valve Control, a technology that allows previously unseen levels of tuning on the high-speed compression and rebound circuits.
The new EVOL air spring boosts traction by improving small bump performance, owing to its larger negative air chamber. For big hits, progression can be adjusted through the use of volume spacers, allowing the rider to benefit from both sensitivity and bottom-out resistance.
Air and oil channels are located on the rear of the fork, which constantly flush the seals with suspension fluid for silky-smooth, reliable performance. As seen previously on the FOX 40 and 38 models, bleed valves are featured on this model. These allow built-up air to be purged from the system at the press of a button, helping the fork retain its sensitivity after long, alps-style descents.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 29-inch specific model, 150mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available