FOX 36 Float Factory 160 27.5 FIT4 Tapered Fork
Featuring an all-new chassis design to optimise performance, the FOX 36 Float Factory 160 27.5 FIT4 Tapered Fork is a race-ready option for all-mountain and enduro use. A favourite of professionals and amateurs alike, this fork delivers stout performance that encourages fast and loose riding on any terrain. The new arch and lower leg design enhance the stiffness to weight ratio, and a revised air/oil channel boosts air volume for plush performance.
The FIT4 damper is simple to use, providing three distinct compression tunes at the flick of a switch. This cartridge is housed within the low-friction Kashima stanchions, which fight corrosion whilst offering slick performance on the trail. The oversized EVOL negative air spring amplifies sensitivity for unrivalled grip on loose, chattery terrain, with optional volume spacers helping to ramp up progression if required.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 27.5-inch specific model, 160mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Fourth generation FIT4 damper for three-position compression tuning
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available