Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Bike Roller Trainer with Tote Bag
Turbo trainers can sometimes be quite fiddly, but not the Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Bike Roller Trainer. Because of its simple, yet proven design, the trainer is easily assembled - simply unfold and mount your bike, plus unlike turbo trainers, the Omnium doesn’t wear away at your rear tyre, meaning you don’t need to change to turbo specific tyres every time you fancy a quick spin indoors.
Sitting securely on the trainer, you can be safe in the knowledge that the bike will stay on the roller however hard you ride.
Furthermore, the trainer is super light at just 6.21 kilograms and it makes virtually no noise, meaning watching TV or maintaining a conversation while you ride is easy and you don't need to turn the volume all the way up. The 6.21-kilogram weight means the trainer is perfect for pre-race warm-ups as you can easily carry it or fit it in your car.
The Omnium fits 12mm and 15mm quick-release skewers, and 115 and 110 thru-axles, giving it great versatility. The bearings are also greased and sealed, meaning you’ll be spinning freely without having to disassemble the trainer and grease all the bearings. The wheelbase is adjustable, meaning you can use your road or mountain bike and wheel size is not an issue, accommodating 600c to 700c and 26" to 29" without a problem.
The Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Bike Roller Trainer comes with a padded tote transport bag for easy transportation.
- Innovative mount ensures your bike stays secure on the roller
- Progressive magnetic resistance
- No assembly required–simply unfold and mount bike
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty padded tote bag for transport and storage
- Total weight: 6.21 kg (13.2 lbs)
- Folded dimensions: 66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm (25.75″ x 7.25″ x 8″)
- Accepts forks with standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100 & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes: 600c – 700c (road), 26″ - 29″ (MTB)
- Aluminium drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 102 kgs (225 lbs)
- Wheelbase from 840mm to 1200mm
- 3-year warranty