Feedback Sports Sprint Workstand
Introducing the new Sprint Workstand, from Feedback Sports. A great new addition to the range, it's especially suited to high-end carbon frames or bikes that are otherwise awkward to clamp in a regular workstand, such as those with an aerodynamic seat post (aerodynamic road bikes, time trial bikes and triathlon bikes).
It has flexible mounting options to accommodate most types of dropout. Out of the box, it is compatible with 100-millimetre front quick-release dropouts, or 130/135 millimetre quick release rear dropouts. But adaptors are available for 15 and 20-millimetre front through axles, alongside 135 x12 and 142 x 12 bolt through rear axles. This, combined with its lightweight and compact size, means the stand is perfect for race days, and work on the road. Or even if you're just tight for space.
Included frame and fork adapters
- Quick-Release: 9×100 / 130 / 135mm
- Thru Axle: 12x100mm / 142mm / 148mm (Boost rear)
- Thru Axle: 15x100mm / 110mm (Boost Front)
- 360° rotation with fully adjustable fork and bottom bracket position
- Weight: 5.7kgs / 12.6lbs
- Lightweight anodised aluminium tubing will not rust
- Work Height: 76cm-121cm / 30"-48"
- Base Diameter: 116cm / 46"
- Folded Size: 13cm x 19cm x 76cm / 5" x 7.5" x 30"
- Load Capacity: 39kgs / 85lbs
- Ideal for normally awkward to clamp bikes: aerodynamic road bikes, time trial bikes, triathlon bikes
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.