Festka Rover Disc Adventure Road Frameset
Handling exceptionally well no matter the terrain, the Festka Rover Disc Adventure Road Frameset can be built up into a versatile and capable bike for road and gravel racing and adventures. The carbon construction keeps weight low, and the frameset combines tubing in the main triangle created for the Spectre and Scalatore models, with chainstays designed specifically to cope with the demands of rougher roads and trails.
There's no compromise between performance and comfort, the Rover does it all, and it's compatible with all mechanical and electronic groupsets, and both 1x and 2x setups. Choose between 650b and 700c wheels to suit your needs, both offering clearance for fat tyres - up to 47mm and 40mm respectively, for smooth, fast-rolling.
For longer days and bikepacking trips, there are mounts for mudguards and rack, with the bottle cage bosses positioned so you can accommodate a frame pack too.
- Carbon frame and fork
- The fork is equipped with threaded inserts allowing riders to fit the bike with mudguards or a rack
- Seatpost diameter - 31.6mm
- Mechanical and electronic shifting compatible (EPS, Di2, eTap, Rotor)
- 1x and 2x drivetrain compatible
- Maximum tyre clearance - 40mm x 700c / 47mm x 650b
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 980 grams (size 53, frame only)
|Frame||Festka Rover, 142x12mm thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork||COLUMBUS Futura Gravel 1 1/4, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||PF 86.5/41 mm|
|Manufacturer claimed weight||980 grams (size 53, frame only)|
|Includes||Frame / fork / headset / seatclamp|