Fizik Aliante 00 Versus Evo Saddle
The Fizik Aliante 00 Versus Evo Saddle is constructed with a full carbon shell to enhance power transfer and reduce weight. The carbon rail has a closed loop design to distribute weight more evenly and reduce potential pressure on the ischial bones. Thanks to a vacuum process that applies the cover to the padding, the cushioning is progressive, and the surface texture prevents you from sliding around, while a central channel provides pressure relief for your soft tissue.
This saddle design utilises Fizik's Spine Concept Evo fitting system, and with a waved profile, the Aliante is perfect for 'Bulls'; those riders with a lower degree of flexibility and high pelvic rotation.
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Aliante: Waved profile saddle designed for Bulls; riders with low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation whilst pedalling
- Versus Evo: Full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- Vacuum applied texturised cover: Progressive cushioning with added grip
- Mobius carbon rail: Closed loop design for a balanced weight distribution
- High module full carbon shell: Ultimate stiffness and lightweight
- Length: 280mm
- Width: 136mm (regular) / 149mm (large)
- Weight: 163 grams (regular) / 166 grams (large)
- Height at 75mm width: 46mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 141mm