Fizik Aliante R5 Open Saddle
Optimised to reduce pressure and numbness, Fizik's Aliante R5 Open Saddle is a performance choice for road cyclists seeking a medium saddle profile with a cutout design. Falling into the Bull bracket of the Fizik spine concept, this saddle is suitable for riders with limited flexibility and high pelvic rotation, with the waved profile of the saddle providing support and mobility to aid power transfer.
The S-Alloy rails are lightweight and durable, while the Comfort Core foam with Microtex cover delivers lasting comfort on longer rides. The cutout limits pressure on sensitive areas, helping to spread the weight across the saddle surface.
- Medium saddle profile
- Open central cutaway
- Suitable for Bull riders with low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation while pedalling
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell
- S-Alloy rails
- Black Light Microtex Cover
- I.C.S ready for bags and lights
- Comfort Core foam padding
- Regular: 279x140mm
- Large: 279x150mm