Fizik Antares 00 Versus Evo Saddle
With a full carbon construction, the Fizik Antares 00 Versus Evo saddle is incredibly stiff for efficient power transfer and is suited to performance on the roads, be it smooth tarmac or pavé. The closed-loop design of the single-piece carbon rail helps to distribute weight evenly and eliminates the risk of pressure build-up on the ischial bones.
A full channel takes the pressure off your soft tissues and, together with the progressive cushioning, ensures comfort even during longer races and rides. The surface texture itself adds some extra grip against your bib short to prevent any sliding. Riders who fit into the bracket of 'Chameleon' on the Spine Concept Evo system - those with medium flexibility and low pelvic rotation when pedalling - will find the design ideal.
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Antares: A slightly waved saddle designed for Chameleons; riders with medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation whilst pedalling
- Versus Evo: Full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- Vacuum applied texturised cover: Progressive cushioning with added grip
- Mobius carbon rail: Closed loop design for a balanced weight distribution
- High module full carbon shell: Ultimate stiffness and lightweight
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 139mm (regular) / 146mm (large)
- Weight: 153 grams (regular) / 159 grams (large)
- Height at 75mm width: 49mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 151mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.