Fizik Antares R3 Versus Evo Adaptive
Fizik’s Antares R3 Versus Evo Adaptive Saddle takes advantage of the latest manufacturing technology to produce a saddle that is both light and comfortable. A 3D printed topside offers zonal cushioning areas of honeycomb-like carbon composite material which blend seamlessly into each other so that there is padding where needed without excess elsewhere. This padding sits on a compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell which can bend and flex for added comfort and there is a full-length relief channel to avoid unnecessary pressure on soft tissue. 7mm Kium rails mean that the saddle doesn’t need a specific seatpost.
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibility and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R3: A combination of a ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rails with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: This is a product of the Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance
- Rail: 7x7mm
- Length: 274mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 139mm - 209 grams, 149mm - 215 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".