Fizik Gravita Tensor Mountain Bike Shoes
Conceived via feedback from top downhill and enduro riders, the Fizik Gravita Tensor Mountain Bike Shoes blend several advanced features to be svelte, agile, secure and efficient across the most demanding and technical trails.
The X6 outsole provides exceptional contact with the pedals thanks to its sticky Vibram Megagrip rubber compound. This compound is arranged with a low profile tread pattern in the mid-foot area to afford an increased connection with the pedal pins. An extended cleat track is added to the outsole, permitting a more rearward cleat position for extra control during heel-down descending. A stiffer midsole construction complements the extra security afforded by the clip-in format to result in exceptional power transfer through the pedals.
The durable ripstop upper is realised with a minimalist silhouette to keep the weight to a minimum. This upper wraps around the foot snugly and is secured by an ergonomic lace pattern and an instep Powerstrap to guarantee stability and control.
A TPU armoured toe-box protects against bumps from rocks and debris, and a raised inner ankle area guards against knocks and scuffs during rapid changes of direction.
- A lightweight, durable and precise-fitting downhill and enduro mountain bike shoe that is ready to race
- Vibram Megagrip rubber compound on the X6 outsole gives excellent adhesion to the pedals
- The low-profile tread pattern on the mid-foot area grants optimal connection with the pedal pins
- A sharper, deeper tread pattern on the heel and toes makes hiking up hills to the trail start easier
- Extended cleat track allows cleats to be positioned further back for heel-down riding on technical descents
- The clip-in format combines with a stiffer midsole to grant optimal power transfer
- Ergonomic lace pattern cradles the foot for intense and powerful pedal strokes
- An instep Powerstrap secures the fit, stabilises the foot’s arch and locks the heel in place
- The upper has a svelte profile to avoid a sloppy fit
- Ripstop fabrics used for the upper lower the weight and are durable
- TPU armoured toe-box wards off rocks and debris
- Raised inner-ankle profile and a robust laminated scuff guard protect along high-wear areas
- Outsole stiffness index: 5
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 410 grams (per shoe, size EU42)