Fizik Tempo Argo R1 Saddle
The Fizik Tempo Argo R1 Saddle is designed with endurance cyclists in mind. The versatile short-nosed shape delivers stability and with an ergonomic cut-out, it helps to relieve pressure from sensitive soft tissue areas. Fizik has used their slightly thicker Type 2 foam around the ischial sit bones so that the more upright geometry of all-purpose bikes is supported and cushioned. A compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell combines with incredibly stiff carbon rails for comfort and performance and the sides adapt to your inner leg movements. There are two width options - 150mm or 160mm - so you can choose the right fit for your unique requirements as a rider.
- Length: 260 mm
- Width: 150 mm or 160mm
- Weight: 195 grams (150mm) / 202 grams (160mm)
- Height at 75mm width: 43 mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 103 mm
- Rail: 10x7 mm
- Argo: Versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride-compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with lower compression modulus
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.