Fizik Terra Ergolace X2 Flat Mountain Bike Shoes
Amalgamating several off-road inspired features and advanced materials, the Fizik Terra Ergolace X2 Flat Mountain Bike Shoes bring the hardy off-road cyclist increased control and comfort when tackling long and technical trails.
The EVA midsole is soft enough to provide excellent levels of cushioning but is sufficiently stiff to grant a secure and stable connection with the pedals. The Vibram Megagrip rubber used for the X2 outsole combines with the broader midsole format to afford extra purchase on flat pedals, heightening control over tricky terrain. The outsole's tread pattern is designed to offer grip on the pedal pins and is also optimised for traction when hiking away from the bike.
A hard-wearing ripstop upper is complemented by a PU laminated toe cap and side reinforcements that donate extra protection across rugged routes. The upper has a svelte profile to reduce weight and is fastened plushly around the foot by the cradle-like Ergolace format.
- Versatile flat shoes that offer balance, flexibility and comfort for when riding standard or electric mountain bikes
- The EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning and has a wide format excellent contact with flat pedals
- Vibram Megagrip rubber compound on the X2 outsole gives excellent adhesion to the pedals
- The tread pattern grips the pedal pins but also donates excellent traction while hiking
- Hard wearing ripstop fabric upper
- PU laminated toecap and side reinforcements add protection and durability
- A svelte silhouette eliminates excess material for a lively feel
- The Ergolace design cradles the foot to increase security
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 303 grams (per shoe, size EU42)