Fizik Terra Ergolace X2 Mountain Bike Shoes
A versatile and exceedingly comfortable option, the Fizik Terra Ergolace X2 Mountain Bike Shoes are the perfect choice for trail adventures across mixed and demanding terrain.
A rugged ripstop woven upper construction guards the feet against the elements and resists tearing and ripping. At the same time, the PU laminated toecap and side reinforcements further increase protection from sharp trailside obstacles. The upper is closed by the Ergolace system that evenly tightens over the foot to donate serene levels of comfort.
The X2 outsole gives just the right amount of rigidity to heighten power transfer when pedalling but integrates a modicum of flex to become more forgiving over the most rutted riding surfaces. A recessed section on the outsole makes attaching pedal cleats a breeze while a Vibram Megagrip rubber tread pattern gives traction when walking the bike through very muddy tracks.
- A rugged, lace-up MTB trail shoe that offers stability, comfort and traction
- The hardy ripstop woven upper protects from the elements and resists tearing and ripping
- Ergolace closure affords even pressure for enhanced comfort levels
- PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection
- A svelte silhouette reduces the bulk commonly associated with mountain bike shoes
- X2 outsole balances stiffness for efficient pedalling and flexibility for enhanced comfort
- Integrated recess in the outsole allows for easy attachment of two bolt pedal cleats
- Vibram Megagrip rubber tread pattern on the outsole gives traction and grip when on foot
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 329 grams (per shoe, size 42)
Fizik Terra Ergolace X2 Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.