Fizik Vento Infinito Knit Carbon 2 Road Cycling Shoes
The Vento Infinito Knit Carbon 2 Road Cycling Shoes are a high-end offering from Fizik that prioritise breathability, comfort and power transfer to be a great performer within any demanding road riding scenario.
The sophisticated weave pattern of the knitted upper increases support in critical areas of the foot but remains thinner and more flexible in others to eliminate hot spots and promote vast levels of breathability. The upper is closed in precise increments by the dual Li2 BOA dial formation that tightens across the forefoot and the instep individually to grant a tailored level of fit. The upper BOA dial links to a dedicated, separate piece of the upper that wraps around the arch of the foot, ergonomically bolstering this area to result in extra pedalling efficiency.
The R2 outsole is the stiffest that Fizik offer to ensure that every watt reaches the pedals, but it remains lightweight thanks to its full carbon construction. This sole is completed with air channelling to further soothe the feet and a more rearwards cleat position that increases power transfer but reduces the incidence of knee injuries.
- A road racing shoe that prioritises breathability, stability, comfort and power transfer
- Refined knitted upper grants tremendous breathability but has a specific weave pattern to support the feet in key areas for maximum power transfer
- Volume Control System utilises two Li2 BOA dials to tighten the instep and forefoot areas individually and spreads pressure equally
- A dedicated piece of the upper is linked to the upper BOA dial and ergonomically supports the arch of the foot
- R2 full carbon outsole is super light and has a stiffness index of 10 for maximum power transfer
- A wide vent and internal air channelling in the outsole keep the feet cool
- A cleat position that is slightly further back optimises pedalling efficiency and reduces knee compression
- Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 225 grams (per shoe, size 42)