Fizik X5 Artica MTB Shoes
Riding through winter requires a very special type of cycling shoe. Able to battle the cold, to outlast the rain and weather the storms and marl of winter's depths, the Fizik X5 Artica MTB Shoes offer a high-quality construction and stiff response when tackling that chilly ride on the trail. Offering a supremely practical fabrication, you can be sure to confront any conditions that you encounter on the road.
Offering protection from the elements by means of a hugely breathable and waterproof membrane, this shoe ensures that your ride never gets too hot, too sweaty or, simply, too wet. This membrane also offers advanced insulation properties and provides cover above the ankle to assure you of a more comfortable experience on the road. With an internal fleecing over the inside of the microtex reinforced upper, you're assured of a warmer feel on the road. An insulating aluminium foil over the underside of the shoe, you can be sure of reducing heat loss in even the worst of conditions.
Making use of a carbon reinforced nylon sole that offers top quality stiffness alongside a premium level of grip, this shoe maintains it's traction in rough and muddy conditions, whilst also assuring you of a top rated transfer of power. A Fizik insole allows for a comfortable and plush feel as you put out your energy with optimal efficiency. Tough thanks to a microtex reinforced shell, this shoe offers a robust performance on the trail. Weighing 463 grams per shoe in a size 42.5 option, it is fastened by means of an Internal Speed Lacing system, so you can be sure to dial in your fit with ease.
- Upper: Waterproof and breathable membrane, microtex reinforced shell
- Outsole: Carbon reinforced nylon, rubber grip
- Closure: Internal speed lacing system
- Insole: Fizik cycling insole
- Weight: 463 grams per shoe (size 42.5)
- Advanced insulation properties
- Trail protection and robust grip
- Internal Speed Lacing system
- Seamless bonding on the outer provides low-profile impact protection
- Cosy fleece upper and an insulating aluminium foil underside
- Rubber treads mean you’ll always keep your grip on any surface