Fizik X5 Terra Suede MTB Shoes
Cover all your off-road disciplines, with the Fizik X5 Terra Suede MTB Shoes. The fit is precise thanks to a Boa and tough nylon lace, and a velcro strap, making for easy and quick micro-adjustments. The suede upper is breathable and supple and highly resistant to abrasions while keeping the aesthetics sleek and smart. With a composite carbon outsole, the shoes are stiff and efficient and, together with the Fizik cycling insole, power transfer is excellent, while your feet are kept well supported and comfortable.
The tread has been designed to inspire confidence on the trails and is pronounced for sturdy support when using small platform clipless pedals, and offers excellent traction when you need to unclip and put your foot down.
- Upper: Suede, water-resistant, 1.4mm
- Outsole: Injected carbon/TPU co-injected studs
- Closure system: Single L6 Dial B and single strap
- Insole: fi'zi:k cycling insole
- Weight: 282 grams (per shoe - size EU 42.5)
- Compatible with two-bolt MTB cleats