Fox Racing Defend Womens Pant
A go-to option for race day, the Fox Racing Defend Womens Pant is built tough for the rigours of downhill and enduro. Highly durable Cordura fabrics in the seat and double-layer knees provide long-lasting abrasion resistance, minimising the risk of tearing in the event of a slide. The TruMotion fabric construction offers a full range of mobility, allowing you to pedal with ease, and a tapered lower leg reduces the chance of snagging.
Although tough, this pant does not sacrifice breathability. TruDri materials quickly move sweat away from the skin for a dry, breezy feel, and body-mapped perforations on the back panel increase airflow to keep you cool and comfortable. A durable water repellent coating sheds spray and dirt to prevent water ingress, and zippered pockets add security for your essentials.
- Cordura fabrics in the seat and knee provide high resistance to abrasion
- Double-layer knee panels for added durability
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets hold essential items
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion stretch fabrics offer a full range of mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Body-mapped laser perforations on back panels increase airflow