Fox Racing Dropframe Pro Two Tone Helmet
With extended coverage around the ears, back of the head and jaw, the Fox Racing Dropframe Pro Two Tone Helmet is ready to take on the challenges of modern all-mountain and enduro style trails. From evening trail sessions to uplift days in the bike park, the Dropframe’s highly versatile design is well suited to a range of disciplines and riders.
Delivering the most complete coverage in the Fox Racing open-face lineup, this helmet utilises the MIPS impact protection system to reduce the effects of rotational impacts on the brain. Additionally, a dual-density Varizorb EPS liner spreads out the force of an impact, while the fifteen vent design offers optimal cooling, even on the warmest days.
- Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- Eight Big Bore vents and seven exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for a custom fit
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 750 grams (size medium)