Fox Racing Proframe Camo Helmet
As their most lightweight and breathable full-face to date, the Fox Racing Proframe Camo Helmet is designed to meet the needs of demanding all-mountain and enduro racers. Built to offer more protection than an open-face without the weight and airflow restrictions of their heavier full-face options, the Proframe uses a superlight shell with an integrated chinbar to deliver the confidence needed to rally fast, sketchy tracks.
Fifteen intake vents and nine exhaust ports provide supreme airflow to keep you cool under pressure and offer breathability for climbing and descending. The moisture-wicking liner is antimicrobial to prevent bacteria build-up, and a dual-density Varizorb EPS liner enhances impact protection. MIPS is at the heart of the Proframe’s design and offers improved protection against rotational impacts. A Fidlock SNAP buckle sees easy fit and removal, and the fixed visor channels airflow for maximum cooling.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum airflow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 750 grams (size medium)