Fox Racing Speedframe Pro Divide MTB Helmet
As worn by some of the world’s fastest enduro athletes, the Fox Racing Speedframe Pro Divide MTB Helmet is a feature-rich choice with deep, protective coverage, making it ideal for aggressive riding styles. This helmet features MIPS impact protection technology, which creates a slip-plane to reduce the energy transferred to the brain in the event of a rotational impact.
Its design is goggle compatible, and the XT2 liner is both anti-microbial and washable to prevent the build-up of odour. The Fidlock SNAP magnetic buckle allows easy one-handed use, and optimised ventilation provides efficient cooling.
- Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Varizorb Dual-density EPS liner
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2 liner is antimicrobial and manages odour while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimised venting with channelled, in-moulded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 fit system allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 380 grams (size medium)