Gore Wear C5 Thermo Long Sleeve Jersey
Whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system, the Gore Wear C5 Thermo Long Sleeve Jersey will provide extra warmth and comfort when the temperature drops. Wear it over a vest for a bit more insulation than a normal short sleeve jersey and arm warmers can provide, or use a warmer base layer coupled with a windproof or waterproof jacket for maximum protection. This versatility extends the jersey’s use well into three seasons, making it a useful wardrobe staple.
Two weights of fabric balance insulation and breathability, with the lighter option employed at the sides and lower sleeves. The slim cut keeps the jersey close-fitting in the riding position for both aerodynamics and more efficient heat retention, with the added benefit of making it easier to layer it under a jacket without feeling constricted.
The garment is practical too, with three open and one zipped pocket, full front zip and reflective details.
- Premium fabric feel providing thermal stretch comfort
- Slim fit
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Cycling-specific cut with dropped tail for splash protection
- Secure zip pocket on the rear for keys or valuables
- Three-compartment patch pockets on the back
- Mesh insert in back for optimum ventilation and to prevent back pocket from sagging when stuffed
- Front zip with zip port and logo transfer
- Gripper elastic on bottom hem
- Black reflective transfers
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 282 grams, size medium
GOREWEAR C5 Thermo Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".