Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS Computer Performance Bundle
The Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS Cycling Computer Performance Bundle is the complete performance package. It includes Garmin's top model of bike computer, mounts, speed and cadence sensors and a heart rate monitor, so you'll be able to collect large amounts of data, allowing you to take your training up a notch.
The large 3.5" screen is ideal for navigational purposes, of which there is a whole host, including some upgrades to the previous 1030 model. Pre-loaded European and North American maps and options to further upgrade mean you can take this computer pretty much anywhere, both on and off-road, syncing routes from your favourite apps or simply pinning locations and allowing the unit to do its thing, based on trendline and popularity data. Grit and Flow dynamics, as well as the ClimbPro feature, increase the capabilities of the unit further, while the ability for family and friends to follow your route and the addition of impact sensors ensure that you're trackable, particularly useful in the instance that something goes wrong.
A massive 24 hours of battery life, plus the option to add a Garmin Charge™ power pack (available to be purchased separately) bringing the life up to 48 hours, makes the unit an ideal companion for bike-packing adventures as well as it is a solid choice for performance training.
If you'd like more in-depth information about the computer, take a look at our Garmin Edge 1030 Plus page.
In The Box
- Garmin Edge 1030 Plus
- Quarter turn mount with two bases
- Flush out-front mount
- Micro USB charge cable
- HRM-Dual soft strap
- Bike Speed Sensor
- Bike Cadence Sensor
- The ultimate GPS cycling computer with 3.5” colour touchscreen display combines navigation, performance, cycling awareness and smart connectivity
- Get ready to ride without the fuss with pre-populated custom ride profiles based on your previous Edge® computer, your ride types or your sensor
- Receive on-device ride and workout recommendations based on your current training load and VO2 max
- Manage your efforts on long climbs with the ClimbPro feature, which shows remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks®and TrainerRoad
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike (MTB)dynamics
- Other MTB features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time
- Cycling awareness features give loved one's peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone) — plus compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights
- Explore more with the ability to pause off-course notifications, then get directions back to the route when you’re ready to resume
- Power your longest rides with up to 24 hours of battery life; works with the Garmin Charge™ power pack, so yourEdge® cycling computer can last up to 48 hours