Garmin fenix 5 Sapphire GPS Watch
Whether you're an athlete, adventurer or anything in between, the Garmin fenix 5 Sapphire GPS Watch is the perfect wearable device to track your activities and aid navigation.
Detect and track your activities with the accuracy of GPS and GLONASS satellite technologies. With the preinstalled basic navigation system, the wearer can benefit from Garmin's TracBack™ feature, which guides you safely back along the path you took. This, combined with the 3-axis electronic compass helps you keep your bearings, wherever you end up. A built-in altimeter, thermometer and barometer combine to provide elevation, temperature and local short-term air pressure data.
Pair the fenix 5 Sapphire with a compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications, with emails, texts and alerts appearing on your watch. With GroupTrack you can follow all members of a group; making sure no one gets lost during joint activities. With Wi-Fi connectivity, your activities can be automatically uploaded to Garmin Connect, for total ease of use.
The wrist-based Elevate heart rate technology allows you to monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day. This can provide valuable insights into performance recovery as you rest, and return a more accurate indication of how many calories are burnt throughout the day.
Track your fitness levels using a number of key metrics with the Garmin Performance Widget, and focus your training for better results. Key training metrics such as a VO2Max Estimator, FTP and Lactate Threshold indicators can be analysed and utilised for a better race-day performance. The recovery advisor indicates when your body needs rest, and a race predictor can estimate your likely finish time for a set distance run, such as a 5k or even a full marathon.
Sport Specific Key Features
- CYCLING: Speed and distance, can be paired with power meters and cadence sensors, compatible with Strava live segments
- RUNNING: Actual condition, average fitness level, running cadence, stride length
- SWIMMING: Distance, stroke count and more
- PADDLE SPORTS: Stroke count, stroke rate and distance per stroke
- SKIING/SNOWBOARDING: Speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter at your fingertips
- GOLF: For courses downloaded from Garmin; yardage to front, back and middle of the green, enhancements such as Green View and AutoShot detection can also be added via Garmin Connect
- Compact (47 mm) multisport GPS watch
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and forged steel back to maintain integrity in demanding environments
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features include smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Personalisation through free watch faces and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors include GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 75 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
PRODUCT REF: 873421
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more