Garmin Fenix 6S Pro GPS Watch
Garmin’s fenix 6S Pro GPS Watch is the perfect all-in-one device to improve race management and training effectiveness. Whatever the activity the Fenix 6S Pro can improve the experience. The design is smart yet rugged enough to cope with the rigours of outdoor sports, be them running, riding, swimming, skiing or climbing and anything in between.
The first-of-its-kind PacePro feature gives pace information that takes gradient into account, whilst the advanced training metrics include running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted VO2 max measurement and a recovery advisor that helps work out when its time to train again. Real-time information on current and upcoming climbs are provided by the ClimbPro feature, including gradient, distance and elevation gain to allow for better pacing. Turn-by-turn navigation is provided, along with pre-loaded Europe maps and a neat feature that will suggest a suitable potential route of a required distance to make running or riding somewhere unfamiliar more straightforward. When paired with a smartphone the watch can detect when an accident or incident occurs and alert emergency contacts and send them a location for greater safety.
Battery life is outstanding on the fenix 6S Pro, with up to 25 hours in GPS mode and 34 days in saver watch mode. There is even a 20-day expedition GPS option for when recharging really isn’t an option. There is storage for up to 2,000 songs, Garmin Pay and notifications from a paired smartphone too.
- fenix 6s Pro
- Charging/data cable
- Claimed weight: 61 grams
- Resolution: 240x240 pixels
- Display size: 30.4mm/1.2”
- Case size: 42mm
- Battery life: Smartwatch: up to 9 days | GPS: up to 25 hours | GPS and music: up to 6 hours | Max battery GPS mode: up to 50 hours | Expedition GPS mode: up to 20 days | Battery saver watch mode: up to 34 days
- Memory: 32GB
- Waterproof to 10 ATM
- Wrist size: Silicone band: 108-182mm | Leather band: 108-175mm | Fabric band: 108-189mm | Metal band: 108-180mm
- Available outdoor recreation profiles: Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical
- Multi-GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Gradient adjusted PacePro technology
- TopoActive Europe and ski maps
- Performance metrics include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max and recovery advisor
- ClimbPro gives real time information on current and upcoming climbs
- Full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Safety tracking feature
- Storage for up to 2000 songs
- Garmin pay service
- Smart notifications from a paired device
- Wrist-based heart rate works underwater
- Pulse Ox sensor
- Body Battery™ energy monitor
- Menstrual cycle tracking
- Expedition mode for low powered GPS that lasts for weeks
- Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.