Garmin Forerunner 45S GPS Watch
Fitness tracker and running device rolled into one, the Forerunner 45S GPS Watch from Garmin has something for everyone looking to improve their health and fitness. It can be used for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio and yoga, whilst if worn daily it can monitor steps taken, calories, distance and sleep.
The GPS, GLONASS and Galileo sensors help with accuracy and satellite detection, and simple to operate buttons easily switch screens while running to enable viewing of all the data available on the go. The watch includes a wrist-based heart rate monitor so there is no need for a separate chest strap. The Garmin Coach app sends workouts straight to the watch and monitors progress towards goals or race times, whilst the smartphone connectivity also allows text and call notifications, music control and will even alert chosen contacts in the event of an accident.
- Forerunner 45S
- Charging/data cable
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalised coaching right to the watch
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on a phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send the real-time location to emergency contacts
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo sensors for accuracy
- Up to 200 hours of data recording memory
- Claimed weight: 32 grams
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 39.5 x 11.4 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 124-185 mm