Garmin HRM Pro Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin’s HRM Pro is much more than just a heart rate strap as it can track running dynamics such as vertical oscillation, stride length, ground contact time and vertical ratio to help improve technique. It also stores heart rate data when used out of range of its paired device, ready to upload when back in proximity which is particularly useful whilst swimming. In addition, it stores data such as steps, all-day heart rate, calories and intensity minutes to become a great standalone device for general fitness monitoring. Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ connectivity ensure a high level of versatility and compatibility, all in a very neat and compact device that lasts up to a year on a single CR2032 battery.
- Unit dimensions: 60-142 x 3 x 1.2cm (LxWxD)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm
- Claimed manufacturer module weight: 49 grams
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 60-106cm; 60-142cm with optional strap extender
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 12 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Radiofrequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Range: 3m
- System compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth®
- ANT+® heart rate: Yes
- BLE heart rate: Yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: Yes
- ANT+ running dynamics: Yes
- Stand-alone activity monitoring (steps, all-day heart rate, calories and intensity minutes)
- Support Physio TrueUp
- Stores and forwards heart rate: Yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: Yes
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 59 grams
- Part number: 010-012955-00
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.