Giro Apeckx II HV Road Shoes
A higher volume version of a popular pair of shoes, the Giro Apeckx II HV Road Shoes are designed for riders with slightly wider than average feet, giving them their comfortable fit and allowing them to push onwards with renewed confidence, vigour and reliability.
Built upon a DuPont Zytel nylon sole for a solid level of strength and rigidity, this sole is relatively unflexing, allowing you to put your power down with minimum fuss and maximum ease. A 3 bolt mount offers you compatibility with standard road cleats, this is a dependable option on the road. A low net weight of just 285 grams claimed in each 42.5 sized shoe, you can push on without being held back on climbs. Incorporating an EVA moulded footbed with medium arch support, you can ride with a top level of comfort and support.
Making use of a high-quality welded and bonded upper, this is a breathable and top quality option for the rider spending serious time on the bike. The mesh provides you with a great level of ventilation and allows you to ride onwards in even the hottest of summer heats. Closed by means of a ratchet strap, and using two velcro fasteners over the lower course of the foot, this is a great option for the rider searching for a dependable choice on the road.
- High Volume alternative to the standard Apeckx Road Shoe
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure with N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont® Zytel™nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Claimed weight: 285 grams per shoe (size 42.5)
- Compatible with three bolt cleats
Giro Apeckx II HV Wide Fit Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.