Giro Cadet Womens Road Cycling Shoes
Built to provide lasting comfort, the Giro Cadet Womens Road Cycling Shoes are an efficient option for aspiring road athletes. With a host of performance features, these shoes pack a punch for their low price-point. The one-piece Synchwire™ upper is supple, designed to conform to your foot to provide Giro’s renowned comfort and support. Laser-cut ventilation holes improve airflow to keep your feet fresh when you are working hard, and the die-cut EVA footbed adds a performance fit with medium arch support.
Stiff and lightweight, the carbon fibre reinforced outsole is a step above nylon-based models, supplying improved power transfer to optimise each pedal stroke. A universal two and three-bolt cleat mount adds versatility to the shoe, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of both road and MTB pedals. For ease of access the BOA® L6 dials add supreme speed and adjustability, with one-millimetre increments allowing you to fine-tune the fit of your shoes.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Laser-perforated ventilation throughout
- BOA® L6 dial featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Carbon fibre reinforced outsole
- Dual injected TPU toe and heel pad
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Universal two and three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250-grams (per shoe, size 39)