Giro Cadet Womens Road Cycling Shoes
Built to provide lasting comfort, the Giro Cadet Womens Road Cycling Shoes are an efficient option for aspiring road athletes. With a host of performance features, these shoes pack a punch for their low price-point. The one-piece Synchwire™ upper is supple, designed to conform to your foot to provide Giro’s renowned comfort and support. Laser-cut ventilation holes improve airflow to keep your feet fresh when you are working hard, and the die-cut EVA footbed adds a performance fit with medium arch support.
Stiff and lightweight, the carbon fibre reinforced outsole is a step above nylon-based models, supplying improved power transfer to optimise each pedal stroke. A universal two and three-bolt cleat mount adds versatility to the shoe, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of both road and MTB pedals. For ease of access the BOA® L6 dials add supreme speed and adjustability, with one-millimetre increments allowing you to fine-tune the fit of your shoes.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Laser-perforated ventilation throughout
- BOA® L6 dial featuring one-millimetre adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Carbon fibre reinforced outsole
- Dual injected TPU toe and heel pad
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Universal two and three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250-grams (per shoe, size 39)
Giro Cadet Womens Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.