Giro Empire High Volume Road Cycling Shoes
The Giro Empire Road Cycling Shoes have a classic style and are packed with modern technology to help you put in your best performances. This HV (High-Volume) edition is perfect for riders with wider feet (D-EE), and those with a very high instep. With a Teijin® Samo™ upper, the shoe moulds to your foot, and the perforated construction keeps breathability high so your feet will stay cool on the hottest days. The Empire laces ensure there's plenty of adjustment to get the fit just right.
Easton's EC90 SLX carbon fibre outsole is incredibly stiff so no watts are lost and the low stack height of just 6.5mm means a more direct connection to the pedals. The heel pads can be replaced when required to improve longevity and arch support is adjustable thanks to the included SuperNatural Fit Kit.
“Giro “HV” (High-Volume) fit footwear is built on proprietary, cycling-specific lasts, that are specially designed to create a fit that hugs higher-volume feet closely without binding, crowding or discomfort.
Giro HV fit is recommended for widths from D-EE, and is an option for feet with very high instep.
- “HV” (High-Volume) fit: Recommended for widths D-EE and is an option for feet with a very high instep
- One-piece upper: Premium Teijin® Samo™ breathable microfibre
- Empire laces: Hold a knot, durable and light, offer seven points of fit adjustment for unrivalled comfort
- Easton® EC90 SLX carbon fibre outsole
- Ultra-low 6.5mm stack height for a direct connection to the pedals
- Stainless steel hardware
- Replaceable heel walking pads
- XT2® anti-microbial fibre top sheet in the footbed
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support (high, medium and low)
- Weight: 225 grams (per shoe, size 42.5)
PRODUCT REF: 1059793
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more