Giro Empire Road Cycling Shoes
Whether you're road racing, riding in the mountains or simply putting in some tough training sessions, the Giro Empire Road Cycling Shoes will ensure the highest levels of comfort, a sublime fit and offer a stiff platform through which to transfer your power. The renowned lace closure system has seven points of adjustment so you can achieve a perfect fit every time, and the Teijin® Samo™ microfibre upper moulds closely to your foot while ensuring top breathability thanks to the perforated construction.
Easton's EC90 SLX carbon sole keeps weight to a minimum and there's a super low stack height of just 6.5mm so you'll get an improved and more direct connection to the pedals. Giro's SuperNatural Fit Kit is included so you can optimise the arch support for a more customised feel. With an anti-microbial footbed and replaceable heel, these shoes are designed to last season after season.
- One-piece upper: Premium Teijin® Samo™ breathable microfibre
- Empire laces: Hold a knot, durable and light, offer seven points of fit adjustment for unrivalled comfort
- Easton® EC90 SLX carbon fibre outsole
- Ultra-low 6.5mm stack height for a direct connection to the pedals
- Stainless steel hardware
- Replaceable heel walking pads
- XT2® anti-microbial fibre top sheet in the footbed
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support (high, medium and low)
- Weight: 225 grams (per shoe, size 42.5)