The laces make dialling in the perfect fit achievable and minimise hot spots, with an even closure across the foot. The use of laces also reduce the overall weight of the shoes.
Synchwire is a stitchless upper that permits airflow without sacrificing structural integrity.
Stiff and light, the high-modulus carbon fibre material grants premium levels of efficiency.
An adjustable arch support kit is included to dial in your perfect fit.
Giro Empire SLX Road Cycling Shoes
Advanced performance technology makes the Giro Empire SLX Road Cycling Shoes light and stiff, with unmatched comfort. Minimal in style, the upper is constructed from one-piece Synchwire™ mesh and TPU so it feels like a second-skin yet retains the support required during demanding rides and races. Classic lace closure means there's plenty of adjustment to ensure a secure and snug fit. The Easton® EC90™ SLX2 carbon sole is incredibly stiff and light for the best possible power transfer and the SuperNatural Fit footbed comes with an adjustable arch support system to optimise pedalling efficiency and ensure luxurious comfort.
- Men’s Performance Fit
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with thermal-welded Teijin® TPU reinforcement for precise structural support and enhanced durability
- Laced closure with tubular-woven laces
- Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon sole
- Replaceable heel pads with stainless steel hardware
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- XT2® anti-microbial fibre top sheet
- Weight: 185 grams (per shoe, size EU42.5)
- Compatibility: Three-bolt road pedal systems