Giro Empire VR70 Knit MTB Shoes
A different approach to your off-road ride, the Giro Empire VR70 Knit MTB Shoes are an elite, stylish and strong option, providing durable, light and responsive performance on the trails. Following Giro's experience in providing a top quality fit and fantastic performance, this shoe is sure to help you reach a better than ever performance.
Boasting an upper that uses an intricately engineered Xnetic Knit fabric, this shoe is incredibly breathable, well ventilated and with a Bonded TPU heel guard providing tough, robust protection on the trail, this shoe is DWR treated for a solid level of water resistance. With a Bonded TPU exoskeletal support structure providing a strong and shapely form, this upper is sure to offer a precise and comfortable fit to your foot as you push onwards. A closed stretch-knit ankle cuff providing a degree of cover from the elements, this is a great choice for any rider wanting to move down the trail.
Making use of a high-performance Easton EC70 carbon fibre sole, this shoe delivers a responsive, strong and instant transmission of power directly to your pedals. Seating two bolt MTB cleats, this shoe also accommodates steel toe spikes for a fantastic level of traction in muddy conditions. Equipped too with a Vibram sole for long-lasting grip, you can be sure to walk with security and confidence on even the slippiest stuff.
- Engineered Xnetic™Knit
- Bonded TPU exoskeletal support structure
- Closed stretch-knit ankle cuff
- Rubber toe guard
- Bonded TPU heel guard DWR treated
- Empire laces: hold a knot, durable and light
- Easton® EC70 carbon fibre
- Moulded Vibram® rubber high traction lugged outsole
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial fibre
- Claimed weight: 380 grams per shoe (size 42)