Giro Escape MIPS Helmet
Ideal for anyone who regularly rides on busy city streets, Giro’s Escape MIPS Helmet combines excellent safety with increased visibility.
Integrated, rechargeable lights front and rear provide additional high-level alerts for other road users that are particularly good for catching the eyes of drivers entering the highway from a side road. Solid and flashing modes are available, with up to 10 hours runtime per charge.
The highlight from a safety perspective is the inclusion of MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), which helps dissipate oblique blows by allowing the helmet to move around the head rather than transmitting the forces. The Roc Loc Sport MIPS cradle design can be adjusted with one hand using the rear dial and the interior padding wicks away moisture and keeps the helmet comfortable. The tough ABS shell has been designed to withstand the bustle of city life and features 15 vents for temperature regulation.
- Integrated MIPS brain protection system
- Roc Loc® Sport MIPS
- 15 Vents
- Micro USB rechargeable LED lights, front and rear
- LED Runtime: 10 hours flash mode / 2 hours solid mode
- Front LED Lumens - 75 flash mode / 60 solid mode
- Rear LED Lumens - 40 flash mode / 40 solid mode
- LEDs meet FL-1 and IP-65 standards to ensure lasting performance
- Plush, moisture-wicking padding
- Reflective detail and webbing