Giro Privateer Lace MTB Shoes
The Giro Privateer Lace MTB Shoes are a great, comfortable option for any kind of off-road riding. The outsole features an aggressive, lugged tread that will provide grip in all conditions and can even have steel toe studs added if required for extra traction. They are drilled for 2-bolt cleats with a wide area around the pedal for easy engagement. The upper is made from breathable microfibre with a rubber protection over the toe and heel area to prevent damage to the shoe or foot from rocks.
- High-quality, breathable microfibre upper
- Laced closure
- Rockprint toe and heel for abrasion resistance and durability
- Reinforced rubber toe cap
- Tubular laces are durable and hold a knot
- Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Compatible with all common 2-bolt cleat and pedal systems
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 710 grams (per pair, size 42)
Giro Privateer Lace Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".