Giro Prolight Techlace Road Shoes
Designed exclusively to provide you with a breathable, strong and fast shoe for riding at a high cadence and fast pace on hot days, the Giro Prolight Techlace Road Shoes are a fantastic choice for the performance-oriented rider looking for every possible advantage. Sitting at the height of Giro's collection, this edition has undergone some dieting to offer an unbelievable 150-gram shoe weight, making it ideal for all-out efforts where every gram counts. Compatible with standard three-bolt road cleats, this shoe is sure to provide you with the outstanding connection and rigid transfer of power that you demand.
So how did they get the weight down? Well, constructed principally using a TeXtreme Advanced Concepts Composite construction, this shoe offers a lightweight carbon basis, delivering the absolute rigidity and strength that you need to push for the line. With all mounting hardware made from titanium for unparalleled strength and impressive durability, this shoe retains its durability and makes sure to save every possible gram. An upper made from a single piece of Ultralight Techmesh for a breathable and minimal fabric usage, this shoe retains a sculpted quality and assures you of the best performance, and the closest attention to detail in every element of its construction.
With Giro notoriously innovative in the field of footwear, this shoe boast's their recent Techlace innovation. Combining the benefits of traditional lace-ups with more modern Velcro attachments, you can be sure to benefit from a sensational fit. An ultralight footbed with an X-Static anti-microbial fibre offering you a cushioned and comfortable platform for your foot, this shoe melds neatly around you to form the perfect pedalling partner.
- Upper: Three Techlace™ Pro straps, welded and bonded one piece upper design, Ultralight Techmesh™ with Teijin TPU skeletal overlay
- Outsole: TeXtreme® Advanced Concepts Composite Construction
- Titanium mounting hardware
- Non-replaceable ultralight injected heel walking pad
- Footbed: Ultralight footbed, X-Static® anti-microbial fiber
- Ultralight SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support included
- Travel bag included
- Weight: 150 grams (one shoe, size 42.5 with Ultralight footbed)
- Compatible with three bolt style cleats